My mom has an inflatable alligator that floats in her pond. Arilyn became an alligator wrestler. I thought she was going to fall in the water a couple of times!
Arilyn enjoyed powdered donuts for dessert.
There wasn't enough room in our Pathfinder for both dogs and girls, so Ellie rode in the front of the moving truck with Shawn.
4 comments:
Glad you got a blog! Hope you are all settled into your new home! The girls are adorable and I love the Mother's Day pictures!
It looks like everyone is doing good. We've also settled in with our new addition. I have a ton of pictures to e-mail you but I have lost your e-mail address. Our e-mail address is echrisdaniell@woh.rr.com Look forward to getting your address so you can see Allison.
The pic of the dog in the moving van was hilarious, I know what's its like to go on a long trip with a Great Dane, maybe not that long though. Glad to see everyone made it safe and hope you get settled in I have some great pics myself i'd like to send you guys. You have a new cousin, Brandon Michael Campbell, 7lbs 3 ozs. Born May 28th, at Mercy, Nichole and Chris's. They're engaged, but no date set yet. I'll fill you in later on.
I am soooooo sad we didn't get to see you guys before your move. At least we have our blogs to stay in touch!! I hope your transition goes as smoothly as possible. You guys take care!!
Post a Comment