Arilyn loves her Mr. Potato Head, so she was so excited to see him, although you can't tell from this picture. She was too shy when we first got there to stand by him and get a picture, so this was on our way out and the girls were not into pictures anymore. This is the best one I could get. I guess they were too tired from all the playing, they had to sit down!
Arilyn is a dare devil when it comes to these climbing parts of the playground. This playground had about 5 different ones, so she was in heaven. She does really good climbing, but it makes me a bit nervous.
This was the coolest slide! The tubes actually spun around as you went down. Arilyn went SO fast! I don't think she was expecting it, so at the bottom she went flying right off and landed on her butt. It was hilarious! Thankfully she thought so too or I would have looked like a horrible mom laughing at her hurt kid! She went down it again and again! Each time she would fly off and land on her butt!
Addison really got into the playground, too. Unfortunately there's not a lot of stuff she can climb on without me being a nervous wreck that she's going to fall, but she had fun anyway!
There was a huge sand box area that had 2 sand tables and 2 cranes for digging. The girls spent a lot of time in the sand. I think Arilyn thinks we're at the beach! Addison is concentrating intently on separating the mulch from the sand...which then she'd put in her mouth! It was gross!
As soon as we got to the sand, Arilyn kicked her shoes off and started burying her feet!
No comments:
Post a Comment