Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Arilyn!!

Again, time flies. My baby turned 3 today! And she is certainly not a baby anymore! Arilyn tells me often that she is a big girl. And she is- every day it seems she is doing more and more on her own. She is a very inquisitive little girl and her imagination is running wild! Her favorite movie, character, pretty much favorite everything is Cinderella. One of her attributes that I am most proud of is her developing love of God. We pray before every meal and she will not eat unless she prays. She's starting to sing along to songs on the Christian radio station here, no surprise...her favorite song is Steven Curtis Chapman's "Dance with Cinderella!" We have found a church that has an amazing children's ministry- Arilyn just moved up to the 3 year old class, which is more like a regular Sunday school class, not just playing in the nursery. I have never seen her more happy. She was talking about singing and dancing in music and showed us the pictures she had colored. It was wonderful, as a parent to see. I have put together some of my favorite pictures over the past 3 years. I know there's a lot, I had a hard time narrowing them down!

Still in the hospital

2 months

3 months

5 months

9 months

10 months

One year

13 months

15 months

17 months

17 months

18 months

20 months

21 months

21 months

22 months

Almost 2 years

2 years

October 2007

January 2008

March 2008

April 2008

May 2008

3 years!

What could be better than this??

No comments: