
I got the snow ball started and planned to let Arilyn take over. She tried to push it, but it didn't go anywhere so she just sat there looking at it and waited for me to help!

Arilyn gladly took over putting the snowman's eyes, nose, and mouth on.

The finished product. We didn't have any regular carrots, so his nose is a baby carrot!

Arilyn decided that we had to make a snowdog so that the snowman would have someone to play with. It looks pretty silly, but cut me some slack- I've never made a snowdog before!

Addison's hat was so far down, she could barely see.

Addison would not leave the snowman's nose alone. She kept taking it out and putting it back in. She had a good time!

All of the sudden, Addison stopped and looked at the carrot and put it in her mouth! She actually took a bite of it. I guess I found a way to get her to eat her vegetables, because she won't touch them if they're on her plate!!

I put Arilyn to work! Although there wasn't much left to shovel. The last big snow we got our neighbor came over and used his snow blower on our drive. It was very nice and I sure appreciated it!
No comments:
Post a Comment