Monday, March 2, 2009

March... in Like a Lion!

The saying holds true in MA! It started snowing last night around 10pm and we got hit with 14 inches as of right now. We're supposed to get 2 to 4 more throughout the day today. I'm hoping that this is the last of the snow, so the girls and I went outside to play. They played while I shoveled the driveway. They loved it, of course!

The girls didn't believe Shawn last night when he told them at bedtime that in the morning there would be a ton of snow. They were so funny when they woke up today. As soon as Addison saw the snow she yelled "Nooo!" The 's' gets lost somewhere. Arilyn woke up and looked out her window and started yelling "Mommy! Come look at all the snow!" They were so excited- we were outside playing in it by 8:45am!

Our driveway and Shawn's car before I started shoveling.

This is our deck. Shawn's poor grill is buried!

Arilyn enjoying some hot chocolate after almost 2 hours of playing outside. We went to Target over the weekend to get her some rain boots. She didn't want the cute girly ones with polka dots. She wanted the frogs! Oh well. She loves them and wears them all the time!

Addison enjoying her hot chocolate in her outside jammies. (You can't see from this picture, but she has her ladybug rain boots on, too!)

No comments: