Saturday, August 1, 2009

New Pictures of Owen French Fry...

I had my routine ultrasound the other day and got some new pictures of baby Owen. These ones aren't nearly as clear as the first ones though. Hopefully you'll be able to see him in them!

Here's his head profile. Isn't he cute?

Here's his arm and open hand. Shawn told the girls that he's trying to give them a five. They thought that was pretty funny. Actually, Arilyn said it was 'hilarious.' (Hilarious is her new favorite word and she uses it about a million times a day!)

And this one is really hard to see, but it is still a boy! The arrow is pointing to the important part, but I admit, it's hard to see because you can't really see his legs. But the tech assured us that it's still a boy, which is a good thing considering that Arilyn & Addison (and Shawn & I) have been calling him Owen since the first ultrasound!

No comments: