Saturday, December 5, 2009

Weekend Visitor

At Arilyn's preschool they have a guinea pig in their classroom that you can sign up to bring home for the weekend. Arilyn's been asking if we could do it for a few weeks and I decided we'd better get it done before Owen gets here. So we have an extra critter in our house- Sophie, the guinea pig! Thankfully, we get to take her back on Tuesday.

I don't think Sophie's had a quiet moment since she's been here. Everyone, including Ellie, has been giving her a lot of attention!

Sophie- she's actually very cute, although we will not be getting a guinea pig any time soon!

Arilyn- so excited to hold Sophie.

More holding and petting.

Addison got to hold Sophie, too- and loved it!

Even Shawn liked holding Sophie. (I did not hold her or pick her up)

Ellie wasn't sure what to think of her. She was doing a lot of sniffing.

It didn't take long for Ellie to warm up to her. Although I'm not sure if she's giving her a kiss or seeing if she tastes any good!

No comments: