I came downstairs to find Addison curled up in Owen's car seat watching tv. She looked so funny!
It was 'pajama day' at preschool today and Arilyn was so excited. She wanted me to take her picture. They were allowed to take a stuffed animal, so she wanted to take her bunny.
Arilyn was sick over the weekend and Shawn was on call, so neither of them got much sleep. Arilyn crawled in Shawn's lap and fell asleep, then Shawn fell asleep. It was really cute.
This is just a picture of Owen in the cutest moose outfit. I love that the feet are little moose, too.
Another cute moose boy.
This is the cutest snow suit that Shawn's parents got for Owen for Christmas. I had to put it on him and take some pictures before he grows out of it.
And another picture of Owen.
No comments:
Post a Comment