Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cuddly Ellie

Ellie has been really cuddly lately and I got some cute pictures of her cuddling with Arilyn & Owen. I don't have any of Addison and Ellie because usually as soon as Ellie puts her head on Addison or tries to cuddle, Addison moves. Then she tell me- Ellie tried to squish me!

The girls were up ridiculously early one day and were SO crabby, so in the afternoon I made them lay down and watch a movie. Arilyn wanted to lay on the floor and as soon as she did Ellie came and laid down beside her. It was really cute and Arilyn enjoyed it.

I was giving Owen some tummy time and I guess Ellie was jealous that I was paying so much attention to him because she had to get her head on the play mat and cuddle with Owen. He didn't mind sharing.

No comments: