Another month has quickly gone by and Owen is 5 months old! We've had 2 major milestones in just the past couple of weeks. He has rolled over! He is starting to do it a lot more often. Most mornings I hear him babbling and talking when he wakes up, but the past 2 mornings he's started crying. When I've gone in to get him, he's been on his belly and can't figure out how to roll back over! The second milestone- teeth! He is getting his 2 bottom teeth and boy was he a cranky boy when they were coming in. They're both through the gum now and he (and everyone else) is much happier! For some reason he was not being very cooperative for his 5 month pictures, so these were the best I could get!

Happy boy laying on the floor.

He really likes to be sitting up though.

Deep in thought!

Sitting with Arilyn. It was pretty sunny this day, so he was having a hard time keeping his eyes open. He had a funny look on his face in most of the pictures!

Trying to be a big boy sitting up. He kept sliding down or falling to the side after a few minutes.

Watching Addison run back and forth in the yard.

I thought this picture was funny because of the look on his face. It goes well with his 'Mr Cool' shirt!
No comments:
Post a Comment