Time really needs to slow down! I don't know where the time goes! Owen is 7 months old! He continues to be a pretty happy baby. He watches Arilyn and Addison very intently all the time trying to figure out how to do what they're doing. He has figured out that rolling can be a mode of transportation and rolls everywhere! I've had to move everything off the floor that isn't 'Owen safe' because he's into everything. He is getting better at sitting up, although he falls over if he tries to reach for something. He hasn't gotten up on all fours yet, but has been pushing up on his hands and his legs just kick and kick and he has scooted a little bit. I'm not sure I'm quite ready for him to be that mobile yet!

We reached another milestone this past week, too. His infant car seat only went up to 22 pounds and 29 inches. He is almost 21 pounds and 29 inches, so we decided to switch seats! He loves it!

Happy boy.

He was very happy yesterday morning, so I got some cute pictures of him playing on the floor.

And here he is being a big boy sitting up!
No comments:
Post a Comment