Isaiah, Addison, Jaden, & Arilyn hanging out on the couch, probably watching Sponge Bob.
Alyssa and Owen. I thought this picture was cute because you can see Owen's teeth!
Isaiah fell asleep sitting up with my sister.
The girls played a lot of dress up while they were here. This is Jaden as Cinderella.
Owen was sitting on the floor playing and Isaiah sat behind him and put one of the girls necklaces on Owen's head. He thought it was so funny. And Owen was laughing, too. He would reach up and try to get it and it would fall off his head. It was really cute to see them playing together.
Isaiah being silly in the Cinderella chair.
I wasn't sure how Owen was going to be with my dad- he's reached the 'stranger anxiety' stage. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Owen LOVED my dad. They were good buddies while they were here. My dad would take him while I was cooking or busy with something and Owen loved it. I thought this was a great picture of them.

We got out the pool and slip and slide one day and everyone had a good time. Jaden was pouring water on Arilyn.

Addison and a goofy smile!

The slip and slide has a tube all the way down that sprays water on the slide. Apparently Isaiah was thirsty because he kept trying to drink the water.

Then Arilyn tried it, too.

Jaden and Arilyn were pretty much joined at the hip the entire time they were here. It was very cute!

Addison would tag along sometimes, but she did her own thing, too.

Macenzie taking pictures.
Macenzie complained every time I took her picture. I think she looks cute!
1 comment:
Looks like the kids had a good time together. I love the pics!
Post a Comment