Owen is 9 months tomorrow! One year is approaching way too quickly! He continues to change and do new things all the time. The latest- crawling and pulling up! He's even started taking a few steps while holding onto toys or the couch. He'll be walking before we know it. He causes many headaches for the girls while they're playing! I hear all the time- 'Mom! Get him! He's going to get my- fill in the blank!' He is also talking a lot and says 'dada' nonstop! I'm trying to get him to say 'mama' but no luck yet. He just smiles and says 'dadada!' He is finally taking 2 regular naps, but still will not sleep through the night! He is getting his 2 front teeth and they are taking forever to come in, so he's been up a lot at night. I will get sleep...eventually!

Happy boy...with his mouth open!

Watching Arilyn play.

Trying to play on the playground with the girls.

Look- I can do this with one hand!
No comments:
Post a Comment