Friday, February 25, 2011

Arrr! Ahoy ye Mateys!

There is a new show on the Disney channel that has become Arilyn and Addison's favorite show--Jake and the Neverland Pirates. It is a cute show and they've become pirate crazy lately. I was looking through one of the parenting magazines I get and found this pirate cake, so we had a pirate day today. We made eye patches, colored pirate pictures, and made the pirate hat cake. The girls have been excited all day!

Arrr! The pirate patches.

I made one for Owen, too, but he wouldn't leave it on. He wore his on his forehead. It's a little blurry because he wouldn't hold still!

The pirates and the cake.

Close up of the cake. In the magazine, there were gold coins around the cake, but I couldn't find any, so the girls used play money from their cash register.

No comments: