
We had a little bonfire last week. Owen has figured out that he can climb into the patio chairs and was very proud of himself! He looks like such a big boy sitting there!

Owen was trying to say hot. All that was coming out was 'ha' though. He was trying!

The girls have a new favorite tv channel- Sprout. It's the PBS cable channel. They show kids who have done different crafts and this was one of them- the Sproutarama. The girls had been begging me for weeks to make these, so I finally broke down. We took shoe boxes and made scenes in them. Arilyn wanted to do an ocean scene, so she did a fish, starfish, whale tail, jelly fish and waterfall. The yellow in the top left corner is the sun shining down into the water. She is so creative!

Here is Addison's. She wanted to do a night scene, but it turned into a sunset. I helped her cut out the horse and tree, but she cut out all the red apples on the tree and helped with the cloud. What you can't see is a huge pile of foam paper glued on top of each other in front of the horse. This was all her. She said it was a pond for the horse to get a drink from. Too funny!

After church last week I took the girls outside to the 'picture rock' as they call it. I wanted to get a cute picture of them to give to their teachers for the end of the school year. These were the best two. They were in silly moods!

Arilyn's hands are a little weird in this one, but I thought it was cute that they had their arms around each other and I really like their faces.
No comments:
Post a Comment