Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Beach

Here's an interesting story- we took a break from unpacking and went to the beach. We went to a beach that supposed to be one of the nicest in NH. Which turns out was the same beach that we went to when my brother and his family came to visit us 2 years ago when I was pregnant with Owen. Back then we were pretty set on moving to GA and now here we are 30 minutes away from the NH beach. Too funny. Here are some pictures from our first adventure to the beach.

Arilyn in the water pretending she's not cold.

I wasn't sure how Owen would like the water, but he loved it. He was laughing and wanted Shawn to let go of him so he could go further in the water.

The best picture I could get of Addison playing in the sand.

Arilyn getting splashed by a cold wave!

Playing with Daddy.

I thought this was so cute! They were waiting for a wave together and held hands.

Owen joined in, too.

This, I think, is the best picture I could get of all three. Too bad they're not looking at the camera!

Shawn and Owen

Owen getting further in the freezing cold water.

More playing...

and more.

The following pics are me trying and failing miserably to get a nice picture of the kids together. They were so uncooperative.

Trying, trying...

two out of three ain't bad, right?

So frustrating!

No comments: