Monday, August 22, 2011

More Beach Pics

I know I haven't been posting much lately, but there hasn't been much going on. We're waiting for school to start and doing a lot of playing outside. And we visited the beach...again. I love being so close to the beach. (Even if the water is chilly!)

Shawn, Arilyn, and Addison looking for starfish. We went back to the beach later that night to watch fireworks. The rectangle barge in the water behind them is where they let off the fireworks. It was awesome!

Shawn took Owen out pretty far to play in the waves.

Addison playing in the sand and getting everywhere, even on her teeth!

Back for the fireworks. Owen fell asleep on the way there and slept about halfway through the fireworks. Once he woke up he was laughing and loved them. Ellie on the other hand was a nervous wreck! We brought her with us because we had been gone all day, but I think she would have been happier at home. She paced back and forth between Shawn and I the whole time the fireworks were going and at one point tried to crawl into Shawn's lap! Sorry Ellie!

Arilyn showing off her cute toothless grin.

Shawn was hoping to get some good shots of the fireworks, but Ellie wouldn't let him do much, but I thought this picture was pretty neat. It was a really good show!

No comments: