Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Disney on Ice

I took the kids to Disney on Ice while Shawn was working one weekend. It was so much fun! I missed most of the show because I was watching the kids and their reactions to everything. These pictures are from my phone so they're not the greatest.

 Watching as the show was starting.

 Owen was so cute- every time the audience would clap he would clap like crazy!

 Louie, the alligator in The Princess and the Frog

 The bug from The Princess and the Frog.

 The mice and Cinderella

 Cinderella and her carriage

 The dance with the prince

 Intermission...

 Silly faces

 Getting silly during intermission!

 Flynn Rider coming down from the ceiling

 Arilyn was literally on the edge of her seat most of the show!

 Rapunzel and Flynn Rider swinging in the air

All the princes and princesses at the end- a great day!!

No comments: