Monday, October 15, 2012

Arilyn Turns Seven!

I can not believe that Arilyn turned seven years old! It truly feels like just yesterday that I was pregnant with her. She is a very compassionate, loving girl. I am so proud to be her mommy! Happy Birthday Arilyn!

Arilyn is very much into 'peace signs' right now for whatever reason, so she wanted a peace sign birthday.  

On her for real birthday, we did not get the peace sign cake, but she was pretty happy with this one. 

Blowing out the candles. 

Taking her bite! 

I love this picture! She was messy from taking her bite, but the looks on Addison and Owen are great! 

Trying to get a good kid picture- I love the way Owen and Alexa are looking at each other. 

The best I could get! 

Opening presents. 

More presents. 

For her party, Arilyn just wanted a few friends to go to the movies with. It was really fun and I think she really liked it. We went to see Finding Nemo in 3D. Here is Arilyn with her friends at the movies. 

After the movie enjoying their drinks. 

I can't believe I did not get a picture of the cake, but it was a peace sign made out of cupcakes with a VW on it. It was so cute and Arilyn loved it! 

Opening presents.

No comments: