Sunday, December 30, 2012

Owen is Three!

I know I say this with every birthday, but I truly can not believe that my little boy is three years old! Where does the time go?? He is such a sweet and funny little boy. He loves to play, dance, and his favorite words are eyeball underwear pants. He is all boy and I love him! Happy Birthday Owen!

 The birthday boy in front of his Spiderman sign

 Making silly faces!

We let him pick out his own cake on his real birthday and saved the spiderman cake for his party. He chose construction :0) 

My sweet boy. 

Getting ready to blow out the candles! 

Shawn and the girls thought it would be funny to buy trick candles- they came back quite a few times! 

Blowing again! 

They finally stayed out and he was able to take a bite of his cake. 

Arilyn and Addison wanted to get Owen something when they stopped to get the candles, so Shawn let them get a new bike helmet that Owen really wanted. It wasn't wrapped, so this is Owen keeping his eyes closed. So funny! 

I think he liked it! 

He wore it for the rest of the night. 

The side view

Opening presents from Grandma Townsend

Dinosaurs from Aunt Mary

 Mary also got him dinosaur books that we had to stop and look at!

We got him the switch and go dino, which was also a huge deal. 

I had to throw this one in...this was Alexa the whole time Owen was opening presents. Crabby!

 I think the helmet was his favorite gift...this was Owen the morning after his birthday as we took the girls to school. I guess you can't be too safe!




No comments: