Waiting for the show to start!
More waiting and eating cotton candy and silly Owen!
Alexa being silly with the Flounder hat!
Mickey and Minnie
Owen getting into it.
Alexa was really good for most of it. She started to get a little crabby for the last 15 minutes, but she did great!
Addison enjoying it and enjoying her cotton candy.
The little mermaid
Arilyn looks bored in this picture, but she really loved it!
Rapunzel, Flynn and Maximus
Maximus and one of the viking guys.
Intermission!
More intermission!
Addison was so excited that Merida was in this show. I was a little disappointed. There were no bears and it was really short. But like I said- Addison was in heaven! I can't tell you how many times she said that she can't wait to go back to Disney to meet Merida for real.
Merida and her 3 brothers.
Belle
No comments:
Post a Comment