Addison and Owen at Grandparents day
In Arilyn's classroom
On the playground- it was SO windy!
The girls were showing us what they do at recess everyday…I was better off not knowing- they made me really nervous!!
Hanging upside down.
Owen wanted to get in there, too.
Owen hanging- he would let go and land on the ground 'like a ninja' he said :0)
After we left school we went out for lunch at Harvey's. Shawn's mom took this good picture of Shawn and I.
At Harvey's they don't have kids cups, so they put drinks for kids in these coffee cups. I thought this looked hilarious…like daughter, like Mommy :0) (It was apple juice!)
We went across the street to see the big waterfall and Alexa started eating leaves again.
Happy Grandparents Day!
Alexa wearing Grandma's sunglasses at gymnastics.
I LOVE this hat on Alexa.
We went for a walk today and Addison asked to walk Piper- it was pretty funny!














No comments:
Post a Comment