We tried to get a cute picture of the kids in their Christmas outfits in front of the tree before the concert. I'm not sure why I always think this is a good idea, but this was the best one :0)
At the concert- Arilyn singing.
Both 2nd grade classes
Then Addison's class joined the 2nd graders.
I thought these next few pictures were hilarious of Addison's face. I'm not sure what was happening, but it looks pretty funny.
What a scowl.
And sad face!
This was part of the song, but it goes along with the faces.
Shawn was snapping pictures in the hall after the concert.
A cute one of Alexa
And the desk at the end of the hallway that everyone has to sit in whenever we go to PCA.
This one was funny. She'll be here before we know it…sniff, sniff. :0(












No comments:
Post a Comment