Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Addison!

Everyone tells you to enjoy the time when you're kids are little because it goes by so fast. I never understood what that meant until I had my own children and I am amazed at how fast time goes by. Our baby Addison turned one year old today! I can't believe it! She is such a sweet little girl. She is walking, not perfectly, but she can get around pretty good walking. Although crawling is still faster. She babbles all the time and can get out mama and dada. She gets along with her big sister...most of the time and my favorite part- she loves to cuddle! I put together pictures from birth until now. What changes they go through in a year! Addison is certainly a joy and blessing! Happy Birthday Addison!

This was the first time Arilyn met Addison in the hospital!

One Month

Two Months

Three Months

Four Months


Five Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Eight Months

Nine Months

Ten Months

Eleven Months


ONE YEAR!!

3 comments:

The Fam said...

Happy Birthday Addison! We have been enjoying your posts since you left! You girls are adorable!

Ben, Michele, Claire, Anna said...

Haappy Birthday!! You are such a cutie Addison!

I, too, am amazed at how quickly the time goes once you have children. You just want to freeze time!!!

LisaMarie said...

My favorite is the 7 month picture. :)