
While we were waiting for the tractor we looked through all the already picked pumpkins. The girls were so funny picking out little gourds and pumpkins. Addison's thinking...hmm, which one should I pick??

"I pick this one!"
Arilyn couldn't quite grasp the concept of the difference between a pumpkin and a gourd. She kept picking up gourds and saying "Look at this really weird pumpkin!"

In the pumpkin patch Arilyn was so excited. She was running everywhere- "here's one!"
Addison, on the other hand, wasn't exactly sure what we were doing. She had a hard time staying on her feet while we were in the pumpkin patch. She was tripping over all the vines and she just wanted to play in the dirt and rocks.
I was trying to get good pictures of the girls, but it was so sunny, this was the best I could do!
As usual, Addison was so interested in everything else she wouldn't look at the camera.
On the wagon with our prize pumpkins!
The girls loved the bumpy wagon ride.
We went through the petting zoo after picking our pumpkins. They had the usual farm animals: goats, llamas, sheep, swans, ducks, a cow, a horse, and some pigs. Addison had no fear and went running up to every fence. I thought for sure one of the goats was going to nibble on her. Arilyn was her cautious self, although she never covered her ears and actually touched most of the animals!
Talking to the goats.
Addison had many facial expressions throughout the petting zoo. Here she was laughing at the goats.

Trying to get a closer look.

And my personal favorite-"what the heck was that??" The cow let out a really loud moo and she wasn't sure what to think about it!
1 comment:
These are some great pictures! Looks like a fun time. I can't wait to do this with my kids. :)
Post a Comment