The bride, Vanessa, getting her hair done on the wedding day.
This is Shawn's cousin Tiffany. She's 15 and was a bridesmaid. She was so excited about getting her hair done.
Arilyn had a hair appointment, too. I wasn't sure how she was going to do, but she did awesome! She sat so still while she got her hair done!
Putting on the final touches. She had so much hairspray on her hair was not moving!
The finished product! She was so cute.
Like I said, I didn't get any pictures at the wedding, so here is Vanessa's dress during one of her final fittings. It was really pretty.

I thought this picture was so funny. This is Ian & Vanessa as they were getting ready to feed each other cake. Ian's face is hilarious! It didn't get too messy though.
The girls were everywhere at the reception, so this was the only picture I could get of them together! They looked so cute in their dresses.
This is Shawn's Aunt Jennifer. She lives in North Carolina and she hardly gets to see the girls. She wanted a picture of her with both the girls.
Addison was so funny with this mirror. She kept going up to it and starring at herself, smiling and laughing.
Arilyn smiling in her 'Cinderella Princess dress.'
Daddy and his little girl.
This is where Addison & Arilyn spent the majority of the reception...on the dance floor! It was really neat. It was a big dome and they had a disco ball and those glow in the dark stars on the ceiling. The girls loved it.
Arilyn on the dance floor.
This was Addison doing the YMCA dance. The "Y" was the only move she could master!
Arilyn still on the dance floor!
Daddy dancing with his big girl. They danced for quite awhile and several people came up to me and said-you know it won't be long before he's dancing with her at her wedding! My reply- Every time I think about kindergarten I panic, please don't make me think about her wedding!!
I put Addison's pajamas on her because it was getting late and she kept tripping on her dress. That didn't stop her though, she still was all over the dance floor!
A nice picture of Shawn and I at the wedding. Shawn hasn't worn a tux in I don't know how long. He looked very nice!
These are Rhonda's sisters Jennifer (on the left) and Debbie (on the right)
Denny and Rhonda, Shawn's parents, dancing.
The bride and groom dancing. Congratulations Vanessa & Ian!!
No comments:
Post a Comment