Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas in Massachusetts!

We were grocery shopping in Walmart two weeks ago and they were playing nothing but Christmas music! My mom works at Walmart and said they started playing it at midnight on Halloween! So on the way home I was in the mood for Transiberian Orchestra, so we were listening to it and Arilyn wants to listen to nothing else now! She loves the song "A Star to Follow" which she calls "The Star that Moves." At one point on the way home I looked back and Arilyn was bobbing her head to the beat and Addison had her hands waving in the air. I was laughing so hard! Arilyn's new favorite is "Mad Russian's Christmas," which is instrumental, but she dances to it and "directs" the music. I got out the video camera and recorded them dancing today. It's about a minute long, but well worth it! I imported it as wide screen so some of Arilyn's head got cut off at some points. But pay close attention to her mouth near the end of the video as she pretends to make the guitar sound! Hilarious!

No comments: