Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Dresses

I'm probably no fun, but I just can't justify buying frilly dresses just for Easter. I guess I'm just practical, buying something they'll be able to wear all summer. The girls liked wearing the dresses anyway. Sitting down for pictures...not so much. It is so frustrating! These were the best I could get.

Arilyn loves our dogs. She's giving Ellie a hug.

Shawn bought a new wide angle camera lens and was having fun taking some creative shots.

Arilyn was enjoying it and being really goofy.

Shawn and I were both taking pictures. This is Addison being goofy as Shawn was taking her picture...

...and here is what Shawn got on his camera. Too funny!

I was trying to bribe Addison with marshmallows...it didn't work. This is her saying cheese with a mouthful of marshmallows.

Here's the best I got of Arilyn, although she was pretty patient. We did get a lot more good ones of her than Addison.

And here's Addison. Once I gave her a drink, she wouldn't put her cup down. Oh well!

Happy Easter!!!

No comments: