Arilyn & Grandma
Addison & Grandma
We went to see Disney on Ice and it was so much fun. I think I was actually more excited than the girls! Addison was so into it! She never took her eyes of the action. It was so funny!
This is Addison applauding after one of the acts. Like I said- she absolutely loved it!
Arilyn on the other hand, I wasn't so sure. To her credit, the music was extremely loud, but she spent almost the entire 2 hour show with her hands over her ears. We went to the bathroom during the intermission and I asked if she was having a good time. She jumped up and down and said yes, but you would never know it from the way she kept her ears covered!
This years show was Disney 100 Years, so they had a bunch of characters. This was the Aladdin part with the Genie, which Arilyn said was her favorite part.
One of my favorite movies, Finding Nemo.
Mickey & Minnie
Lumiere from the Beauty and the Beast.
Minnie
Timon and Pumbaa from the Lion King.
Dale
All the princesses and their men. Arilyn really liked this part- so she says.
Mickey
These are the souvenirs we came home with... more crowns! These ones are pretty cool though- they light up.
Princess Arilyn
1 comment:
Thanks for having me. I had a GREAT time!
Post a Comment