Friday, July 10, 2009

Bonfire

We finally had a bonfire after dinner tonight and let the girls roast some marshmallows. It was fun and the girls really enjoyed their marshmallows.

Patiently waiting for Daddy to get the fire started.

Once the flames were going, Addison was mesmerized and kept saying 'wow!'

Arilyn watching the flames.

Even Graysen was enjoying the fire.

She was enjoying the heat, I guess.

Finally the flames died down and we got roast some marshmallows. I keep forgetting to get long sticks when I'm out, so we used wooden skewers that Shawn uses for the grill.

Addison wouldn't let Shawn take her skewer, so she was trying to reach to the fire. Her marshmallow never got roasted, but she enjoyed it anyway. Go go gadget arm!

Addison saw Arilyn blowing on her marshmallow after Shawn roasted it, so of course she had to blow on hers, too.

Arilyn blowing on her marshmallow.

Addison having a good time with the marshmallow.

Finally eating the never roasted marshmallow.

Arilyn didn't take long to eat her marshmallow.

Addison and I enjoying the fire.

One last smile from Arilyn.

Although you can't really tell in the previous picture of me, my belly is definitely popping out. Here's my view looking down. A few more weeks and I won't be able to see my feet anymore!

No comments: