Home from the pet store with her beloved fish!

It was really hard to get a good picture of them- they're little and they hide when you get close to the tank, so here are the best I could get. They're called Mickey fish because it looks like they have Mickey Mouse on them. Hopefully you'll be able to see it. Arilyn was so excited when she saw them!

Another view of the fish. We have 3 of them.

For some reason, Arilyn really wanted to get a snail. This is Rocky. She named him Rocky because as we were watching him yesterday, he went from the bottom of the tank to the side and had a little rock stuck on him.
I let her pick out a new ornament for the tank, too because her other one was really gross and I couldn't get it clean. This is what she picked. Addison calls it the Cinderella castle.
Arilyn wanted to take a picture, too, so I let her take a picture of the completed tank with fish and Rocky. It's a little off, but she was proud of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment