We only have 3 bedrooms in our house, so Arilyn and Addison are going to share a room when Owen arrives. We decided to start the transition now so that they are used to it by the time Owen is here and have moved Addison into Arilyn's room. They were both very excited. I, however, was not so excited. I thought it would be a tough transition and I was right. Addison, who was the best sleeper ever, has transformed into a horrible sleeper! It's only been 6 days since we moved her in, so I'm hoping things will get better soon!

Pictures of the rearranged room. I finally hung Arilyn's name on the wall.

Addison's side of the room.

Both beds. Addison's little toddler bed looks tiny next to Arilyn's bed!

The first night- finally both girls are asleep.

This is how I found them one morning. Apparently Addison thinks Arilyn's bed is more comfy.

Ellie didn't lose her spot in the room. She was looking at me like I was crazy when I was taking pictures while the girls were asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment