We've been having an exceptionally hard time with Addison going poop on the potty. She has basically been potty trained for a while now, but she has issues with going number two. So I thought if I gave her more incentive to go on the potty, she might do better. I went to Walmart and bought a bunch of cheap toys/candy and put them in an Elmo gift bag... the Poopy Prize Bag! If she goes on the potty, then she gets to pick something out of the bag. After a struggle, she finally did it and got to pick something. She picked these balloons and Arilyn got to join in the fun, too. They were having such a good time, I had to take some pictures. And for the record, she hasn't got to pick anything from the bag since! I'll keep trying!

The fun started with the traditional use of these balloons- trying to bounce it off their fists. Then it quickly turned into...

bouncing it off each others heads!

And that's how it continued. They had such a good time that I thought maybe it would give Addison even more incentive, but not yet. We'll see how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment