Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Addison's First Day of Pre K!

Addison finally had her first day of school today and she was SO excited! She did great! They give you the option of parking and walking them into their class or dropping them off with the teacher at the curb in the carpool lane. I was planning on walking her in, but she didn't want us to! She wanted to 'walk in all by myself just like Arilyn does.' So that's what we did. She got out, said good bye and that was that! I was a little sad, but I didn't cry today!

I got a card for her that I left on her hook. She was so excited when she saw it!

The big preK girl! It was pouring down rain today, so we had to do the pictures in the house.

Showing off her backpack.

Shawn was trying to get her to say silly things to get her to smile, so she was giving daddy a look.

Our very first day with only Owen! Owen is taking full advantage of it! Shawn was on call last night and was up most of the night, so he's trying to get some rest. Owen crawled on the couch with him to cuddle while watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

No comments: