Excited for her party!
Finally! People are here!
The tye dye table
The birthday girl making her shirt
Making shirts- the kids seemed to really like it!
Arilyn making her shirt
Addison's best friend, Molly
Two boys from school
More t-shirt making!
Owen playing while the t-shirts were happening
Jack, our old neighbor, playing
The piñata!This is the sibling of one of the girls in Addison's class. He was so cute and loved that he got a turn!
This little boy was pretty good!
Arilyn swinging
Addison swinging
This is Arilyn's best friend, Emma
More swinging...
More swinging...
Patiently waiting...
I couldn't decide which one to put of Owen, so I did all three...
Looking good!
The piñata fighting back!
Finally! Candy!
I was pretty impressed with the kids- no one got trampled and they all were very nice
Making sure to get every piece!
Arilyn helping Owen
Alexa was SO good! Grandma held her for most of the outside activities and she was happy!
Rhonda took this picture and I thought it was so cute! Jack used to live beside us and he loved Ellie!
The tye dye birthday cake
Right after blowing out the candles
Ben and Arilyn enjoying the party
Molly, not so much! I'm not sure why she was looking like this, but I thought it was funny!
I usually don't have the kids open the presents while everyone is there because of what's going on in the picture- just looking at it is making me crazy, but the t-shirts didn't take as long as I thought they would, so we needed to fill some time!
Most of the gang hanging out on the couch. It was a great party, Addison loved it and I didn't get any dye on my outfit! Happy Birthday Addison!!



































No comments:
Post a Comment