Friday, August 24, 2012

Alexa is Four Months!!

Really? It can't be four months already! But yes, it is. Alexa is four months! She is trying to do so much right now- she can almost roll over, babbling like crazy, laughing, and the most important part- still sleeping through the night! I don't know how I lucked out with that, but I am SO happy about it! She is starting to grab anything she can get her hands on, including her big sisters' hair! They're not too happy about that, but she giggles like crazy! She is a very happy, chubby baby. At her four month check up she weighed almost 16lbs and was almost 25 inches long. Time is going way too fast!!


Four Months!

Happy girl! 

Sitting on her own on the couch 

Chubba Bubba! 

Look at that pouty face! 

 Change of position and she's happy again.

I took this video yesterday- I had to change Alexa's clothes because she spit up every where! Shawn was playing with her while i got her new clothes. It was hilarious!


Here is Alexa trying to roll over- she's almost there! Arilyn, Addison and Owen were having a dance party in the kitchen. Yes, that's the kids bop version of Party Rock Anthem- it's pretty catchy!

No comments: