Friday, June 7, 2013

Wells Beach

We went to Wells Beach, I think the beginning of May. It was a beautiful day, but a little chilly at the beach. There were just a handful of people at the beach, so it was so nice! The kids were bummed because we couldn't go swimming, of course. It was still a good day!

 Alexa was not very happy in her carrier. I was hoping she'd sleep, but no luck.

 The kids looking at tiny fish in the water

 Owen watching the waves.

 Much happier out of the carrier!

 Alexa and Daddy

 The path to the beach

 Addison climbed the fence

 Hanging out on the wide open beach

 Addison found a crab shell

 Shawn was following this seagull and got a perfect shot of it.

 Mommy and Alexa

 A big shell that the girls found

 Arilyn 

 Shawn turned this picture black and white, which makes it seems cold and deserted. It was pretty chilly, however, in true New England form... there was a girl in a bikini walking on the beach!

 I don't know why, but I love this one of Owen.

 Alexa needing some help walking in the sand

 Curly hair watching the water

 Trying to get a good picture of Owen...it's hard to do because he never holds still

Or never looks at the camera! But I liked this one. 

Addison being silly

Another one of Alexa and Daddy


The kids found a lot of sand dollars


Alexa playing in the sand...

 And eating the sand :0)

She loved the beach!

We all love the beach!

No comments: