Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Back in the Car

After we visited Ohio we got back in the car and headed off to Indiana to see Shawn's family. Another 6 hours in the car! We went a little out of the way and stopped in Dayton where we used to live. Wow how things have changed! It was really neat to be back in Dayton and see everything...and we got to eat at Chick Fil a again. Yum :0)

We stopped at the mall behind our old house in Dayton. Owen wanted pizza and I thought it looked so funny because the pizza was huge! He ate almost of all of it, too!


Our very first house! It was neat with it being so close to our anniversary and going back to Dayton. We moved to Dayton the day after we got back from our honeymoon and spent 8 years there going to school, residency and then having 2 babies. I love New England, but it was nice to be back in Dayton :0)

The back of our house. It was SO tiny! We planted all those plants and trees and now they've all grown so big. I couldn't imagine having this yard now with all four kids!

This was the apartment complex across the street from our house where we lived also. This one belonged to our good friends the Foulk's. We had many game nights in these apartments. 

Although it was nice to be in Dayton, I would definitely not want to live right here again. They've built so much around it. We had just pulled out of the apartment complex and they built a huge hospital right down the street! It was crazy and so much traffic!

Enough reminiscing...back on the road!

I'm not sure what Addison was doing here.

Addison was awake almost the whole trip to Indiana...until we were about 30 minutes away! Then she falls asleep :0)

No comments: