
My sister-in-law, Linda with Addison.

My Aunt Sue, sister Lisa and me.

My mom and her boyfriend, Charlie.

This is my niece, Edwina-- she's not a fan of the camera!
This is my first nephew, Isaiah. It was the first time I've seen him since he was born. He is adorable and has the biggest cheeks I've seen! Arilyn was very good when I was holding him and rubbed his arm saying "He's so cute!" Addison was not so accepting of the new baby. She got very jealous when I was holding Isaiah. She was never mean to him, but would start whining and want me to pick her up. It was pretty funny!
There were snow flake ornaments by everyone's seat at dinner and Arilyn had them on her ears like earrings.
Arilyn and Addison have always been a little funny around my dad, my brother, and Shawn's dad. It takes them a little while to warm up. My dad, however, is not above bribery! He's sharing his ice cream with them! Addison will sit with anyone willing to share ice cream!
Arilyn and my niece Jaden. They spent most of the day together upstairs playing with Polly Pockets.
My dad and Isaiah.

Shawn took this picture of my niece Benita. I love it! Very elegant.
My sister's kids-- Alyssa, Macenzie, Isaiah and Jaden.
And here's the whole gang! Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment