Here we are by our tree.
We don't have a lot of room in our new house, so it was a lot smaller this year.
Shawn doing all the hard work while Arilyn played in the ice and I snapped pictures!
He got a little help from Arilyn carrying it back to the car! She had a hold on the very tip and thought it was "so heavy!"
Arilyn was so excited to decorate the tree. We had to redistribute the ornaments after she went to bed because they all ended up at the bottom- some even touching each other! It was really funny.
When Addison woke up from her nap we let her help. I don't think any ornaments actually stayed on the tree, but she thought it was pretty neat!
The finished product!
The tree was decorated, Christmas music playing, the girls were in their Christmas pajamas. Perfect set up for a photo op, right?? I don't know what I was thinking! Trying to get a 16 month old to sit still for anything is impossible! Arilyn was trying to hold on to her, but it was a nightmare. I gave up after 3 pictures! This is the best one! Maybe next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment