Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Random Pictures

I realized that I haven't been posting anything the past few weeks. We really haven't done anything blog worthy. We've been playing outside a lot and enjoying the beautiful New England weather. Be patient though- pumpkin picking and Halloween are coming and there will be plenty to blog about! Here are just some random pictures just because...


I thought we were going to have our first trip to the ER today. Addison was playing in the kitchen, tripped and smacked her head on the cupboard.  She hit so hard, I knew it was going to be cut. Just in the time it took me to pick her up, her whole face was covered in blood. Once I figured out where she was bleeding from, it wasn't so bad. We're going to have Daddy take a closer look when he gets home, but she seems to be fine.

Addison fell right as we were sitting down for lunch, so as a special treat for her traumatic fall, she got to have an ice cream cone for dessert. She doesn't look traumatized by any stretch!

Arilyn got to enjoy a special treat for the fall, too. She was a good big sister. While Addison was crying (and bleeding), Arilyn brought her every stuffed animal in her room I think to get her to calm down. It was really cute.

Addison's Photo Shoot....

I took some pictures of Addison a few weeks ago, trying to get a few good ones. Didn't get much, but here are the best.

This is her yelling 'I did it!'

Cute picture of her curls.

Playing in the dirt.

Playing with Aunt Vanessa.

Arilyn's Photo Shoot...

I tried the same thing with Arilyn. She was a little more cooperative.

Picking flowers.

In deep thought.

Me trying to be creative!

It was a really cold, rainy day last week. Arilyn was really tired and crabby in the afternoon, so I put in a movie and let them relax for a little bit. Preschool really wears her out!

Last week, Arilyn's preschool class celebrated the color red. They were asked to wear something red that day and if we had the right clothes, Arilyn would have been head to toe in red. Fortunately, we didn't have red pants! But she had a red headband and red socks. She was really excited. Addison was apparently celebrating the color pink!

No comments: