Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Party Animals!

Happy New Year!!

I bought some fun Happy New Year attire for the girls to play with. They have absolutely no idea about new years, but they had fun playing with the hats and noise makers. They will not be staying up tonight to watch the ball drop, however they've both been pretty sick and up numerous times a night. So they might be up- who knows! I thought I'd get some pictures while they were awake and in good spirits to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!!

They couldn't blow hard enough for the noise makers to work, but they had fun trying.

We resorted to getting some old noise makers out that were left over from Arilyn's birthday. They did much better with Cinderella!

Addison was trying so hard, but gave up and started making noises with her mouth instead. It was really funny!

And of course- we had to get the pups involved in the festivities! I know Ellie gets so annoyed when we do this, but it looks cute and she gets cookies when we're done. She likes that part!

We couldn't forget about Graysen!

I usually don't dress the girls alike, but Shawn's mom bought these cute Ralph Lauren sweaters, so we took some pictures for her. They are completely matching even down to the Cinderella socks, which were from Aunt Sue.

Since everyone was in a photogenic mood, I took advantage of it and got a pretty good picture of all four of my girls! Goofy 'cheeeese' smiles and all! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

LisaMarie said...

I just caught up on like your last 4 entries...looks like you had a GREAT holiday. :) The girls look super cute in all the pictures. :) Happy New Year!

Ben, Michele, Claire, Anna said...

Happy New Year! I love the pics of your kids (furry, too!). All your girls are the CUTEST!! Hope all is well!! :-)