Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Addison!!

I can't believe my baby is 2 years old today! She is getting so big and growing so fast. She is talking so much and is definitely asserting her independence! We celebrated her birthday at home and let her pick out our dinner...hot dogs, gold fish, and mandarin oranges! It was yummy!

The happy birthday girl.

Addison getting buried in balloons.

Playing in the balloons.

Anxiously waiting for the cake.

The Elmo birthday cake.

Addison is blowing out her candles and getting a head start on the icing!

Addison enjoying her icing.

Getting more icing while Shawn takes some wide angle pictures.

Arilyn enjoying her cake.

Now that everyone is on a sugar high from the cake, Arilyn and Shawn get silly!

Silly girl!

Addison got lost in the balloons.

Present time!

More presents.

Addison playing with her new toys.

This picture is for my mom- she always feels bad for the dogs because I make them wear birthday hats. Look at her- I think she likes it!

Of course, I had to include Graysen, too! She even got to wear the bow from the presents!

And here's Shawn having more fun with the wide angle lens. I didn't realize he was taking my picture! I don't think I look this big, but Owen is really starting to pop out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADDISON!! Also, Ellie did NOT look happy! LOL